When? Thursday 30th November 2023 from 6pm – 9pm
Where? The London Canal Museum - 12-13 New Wharf Road, London N1 9RT
Join us for a Christmas Wine Tasting at the historic London Canal Museum, housed in a former Victorian ice warehouse near King’s Cross. Explore the museum and the UK's only commercial ice well whilst indulging in over 70 wines from around the world, including festive sparkling wines, exquisite fine wines perfect for Christmas Day, delectable reds, whites & rosés and celebratory Christmas spirits.
Tickets are only £30 and include:
• Unlimited samples of still & sparkling wines
• Exclusive wine discounts available only on the evening
• The opportunity to talk to wine professionals including Master of Wine, James Davis
• Christmas Gift Stand - As the festive season approaches, find inspiration for the perfect Christmas present on our wine-related gift stand
Tickets are limited so don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
Treat yourself to a memorable evening!
BUY YOUR TICKETS:
How to travel:
- By Tube: Piccadilly, Circle, Hammersmith and City, Northern, Victoria, and Metropolitan lines from King's Cross station
- By Train: 5min walk from King's Cross / St Pancras & 15min walk from Euston mainline station
- By Overground: 12min walk from Caledonian Road and Barnsbury station on the London Overground North London Line
- By Bus: 2 min walk from Wharfdale Road stop, lines 17, 91, 259, 390, 476, N91