Survivor Sauvignon Blanc 2019

A partially barrel-fermented wine that is creamy yet crisp and fresh. 

In stock

A well balanced wine that balances a number of textures and flavours. 60% of the Sauvignon Blanc is fermented in stainless steel tanks, the other 40% in French oak barrels. This process creates a wine that demonstrates a creamy texture but also crisp acidity. The lively, tropical fruits on the palate and subtle minerality add to the attraction. Pair with seafood, grilled asparagus or light cheeses. 

Survivor Sauvignon Blanc 2019
Survivor Sauvignon Blanc 2019
  • South Africa
  • Swartland
  • Sauvignon Blanc
  • 2019
  • Overhex Wines
  • 13.5%
  • Standard - 75cl
  • Cork

Product Benefits

Goes well with

How to serve

Meet the producer

Survivor Sauvignon Blanc 2019
Free 2-3 day delivery on UK Mainland orders over £100* Sign up for our newsletter Need help? Contact us here.