Join us for a Christmas Wine Tasting at the historic London Canal Museum, housed in a former Victorian ice warehouse near King’s Cross. Explore the museum and the UK's only commercial ice well whilst indulging in over 70 wines from around the world, including festive sparkling wines, exquisite fine wines perfect for Christmas Day, delectable reds, whites & rosés and celebratory Christmas spirits.
• Unlimited samples of still & sparkling wines
• Exclusive wine discounts available only on the evening
• Special Guest producers include: Laurent - Perrier Champagne, English winery Bolney Wine Estate, Peñaflor wines Argentina and Mouton Cadet, Baron Philippe de Rothschild
• The opportunity to talk to wine professionals including Master of Wine, James Davis
• Christmas Gift Stand - As the festive season approaches, find inspiration for the perfect Christmas present on our wine-related gift stand.
Tickets are limited so don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
Treat yourself to a memorable evening!