FREE standard UK delivery on orders over £150



Cullen Mangan Vineyard Sauvignon/Semillon 2014

Customer Score: 100/100

A Cullen white wine

This product is not available for purchase today - we are currently out of stock of this particular wine/vintage. Please email for further details.

On Sale

Cullen’s 28 hectares of vineyards are located in the Margaret River, an area renowned for producing wines of character and depth. The grapes for this wine come from the subregion of Wilyabrup.  Cullen Wines became the first carbon neutral winery and vineyard in Australia. The estate vineyard was certified Organic ‘A’ grade in 2003 and Biodynamic ‘A’ grade in 2004 by the Biological Farmers Association of Australia.  All grapes were hand-harvested and sorted before crushing.  28% of the wine was fermented with wild yeasts in French oak. The wine was matured for four months in that oak and then blended with the remaining 72% of the wine and bottled soon after.  


The bouquet combines very intense lifted aromatic lime, feijoa and green pineapple aromas. Rich and flavoursome, the palate is a blend of paw paw, lime and nougat with a touch of spice. The good acid ensures that the finish is delightfully crisp. Delicious!

more ↓ less ↑
Country Australia
Region Western Australia
Grape Sauvignon and Semillon
Volume 75cl
Style Elegant and Crisp
ABV 12.0%
Organic Yes
  • australian
  • mid range
  • sauvignon
  • new world
  • medium
  • seafood
  • fish
  • white
  • 100 Slurper Rating

Tasting Notes - From SlurpVision

Coming soon!

Recently Viewed Items: