German Prize Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 and over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, their agents or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Promotion commences 24th June & closes 3rd August 2015 (the “Promotional Period.”)
- Internet access required. To enter the prize draw, entrants must visit the official Slurp online retail website: http://www.slurp.co.uk and purchase a mixed case of 6 bottles of wine to include at least 2 bottles of Hofmann wines with the remaining bottles of the Purchaser’s choice. The Purchaser will then be entered to the prize draw to win the prize.
- Only one entry per person during the Promotional Period.
- There is one Grand Prize of a 2 night weekend stay for 2 adults, including return economy class flights from UK mainland airport to Frankfurt, Germany, airport transfers to/from Frankfurt airport to the Hofmann Winery, double bedroom B&B accommodation & dinner at Hofmann Winery, Appenheim, Germany. Prize includes private vineyard tour, tasting & dinner with winemaker Jürgen Hofmann. Prize to be taken during either March or September 2016. Winners responsible for own transport to/from UK mainland airport and own travel insurance. Winners must be in possession of a full valid UK passport.
- Proof of age may be required.
- The first valid entry drawn at random from eligible Slurp wine Purchasers in the presence of an independent adjudicator shall win the Grand Prize. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email within five (5) days of the relevant draw. The winner has until Friday 4th September 2015 to claim the prize. If the prize goes unclaimed the prize will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to an alternative winner in accordance with these terms.
- The prize is non transferable. No cash alternative. In the unlikely event of the prize not being available the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative or equal or similar value.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer. No incomplete, illegible or corrupted entries or entries not in accordance with these rules.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless the Promoter (in its sole discretion) is satisfied with the verification.
- Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- By entering the Promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- Winner may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
- For the name and county of the winner please email email@example.com within ten weeks of the closing date.
- As concerns UK residents, these terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
PROMOTER and DATA CONTROLLER: SH Jones Wines Ltd. SLURP.CO.UK is a trading style of UK registered SH Jones Wines Ltd, 2 Riverside, Tramway Road, Banbury OX16 5TU. (Please do not send entries to this address.)